Yesterday morning I assembled the oven front. I made it a bit different (taller) than the directions indicated as I wanted to see more of the black acrylic. I placed the handle on a wee bit crooked, which ticked me off, but there's nothing I can do about it. Hopefully once the room is put together nobody will notice.
As soon as I got home from the office I started building a washer/dryer from scratch. I bought the whole dishwasher unit from ELF when I really only needed the front, so that I could use the body for the washer. I had intended to finish it with aluminum sheet, but Husband led me in a different direction when he handed me the scrap box from his locksmith van to pick a metal ring-thing from to set my acrylic dome in...I've got a lovely pearlescent white paint I'll use instead.